Terms and Conditions of use applicationCall4English were last updated on 20 June 2021.
1. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the application Call4English as by accessing or using the Call4English or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well the documents referred to in them and you agree to comply with them.
2. The grounds for using Call4English is the agreement concluded remotely between LSS Learning Systems Switzerland GMBH a company organized under the laws of Swiss Confederation and having its registered office in Bern, at the address: c/o Jörg Zumstein Rechtsanwalt, Kochergasse 6, 3011 Bern, Switzerland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered into the Commercial Register of the Canton of Bern under CH-036.4.056.400-1 (herein after referred to “C4E”) and the Customer, as well the payment of the fee by the Customer in accordance with point 12 of the Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering into the agreement, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that he/she may commence using Call4English before the expiry of the withdrawal period and acknowledges C4E's instruction that he/she is therefore not entitled to withdraw from a remote agreement.
4. Costumer may use the Call4English only for personal use, but Customer must not use it for commercial gain and is not to commercially exploit.
5. The subject of this agreement is the access and use by the Customer of the IT platform containing educational materials and the possibility of using the service of 15-minute lessons with a teacher, conducted over the smartphone.
6. In order to use Call4English the Customer downloads the application from Apple Store or Google Play and installs it on his/her smartphone. Then he/she enters his/her phone numbers and verifies himself/herself by a text message (SMS) received back.
7. The Customer has access to the educational materials for the first lesson, but to book the first call lesson with a teacher he/she has to purchase one of the packages available in the offer. After paying with the package by credit card, he/she can book the call lesson.
8. The Customer always has access only to the materials of the next lesson regardless of the purchased package. In order to get access to the materials of the next lesson (as long as they are included in the purchased package), the Customer needs to book and have a call lesson with a teacher.
9. The customer can cancel scheduled lessons at least one day in advance (maximum 24 hours before the lesson time). If he/she does not cancel them or cancels them within less than 24 hours he/she loses the right to these classes.
10. Under the agreement C4E grants a licence to access and use the IT platform.
11. The licence allows the Customer to access and use the IT platform, in accordance with the regulations, the purpose of the IT platform and only to comply with the agreement.
12. The licence is non-exclusive and territorially unlimited. The licence is non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-terminable for the duration of the agreement.
13. The Customer agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all costs and expenses may incur in relation to use of Call4English.
14. The Customer has the option to purchase several packages in consecutive periods.
15. The Customer undertakes to make a one-off prepayment by credit card for the package purchased.
16. The Customer should have at their disposal hardware with the minimum hardware configuration, necessary operating system and internet connection. A smartphone can be used if it has the following operating systems: iOS version 11 or later, Android version 5 or later. C4E is not responsible for any breaks in access to the platform due to technical reasons beyond C4E's control, caused by third parties or force majeure.
17. The application Cal4English and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights any content, are owned by or licensed to C4E. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). C4E reserves all of its rights in any intellectual property rights in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Customer, users and/or any other third parties who have access to the Call4English application are prohibited from modifying, disassembling or copying the Platform in part or in whole.
19. Neither the Customer nor third parties may create derivative products based on the applications Call4English or its content.